Enterprise World 2017 will offer 120+ breakout sessions including strategy roadmaps, customer stories, panels and technical how-to sessions. Plus a plethora of networking activities, interactive workshops and live demos with the Innovation Lab, Developer Lab, Enterprise EXPO, User Group meetings, Product Advisory Councils, training courses and Partner Summit and so much more!
Come to Toronto to learn about:
- Roadmaps for the future
- How to optimize your deployments
- Getting more value from your existing investments
- Taking advantage of your peers' experiences
- How to develop applications
- New capabilities of your products
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Enterprise World 2017
1. Learn, connect and be inspired - Mingle with hundreds of customers, partners and OpenText experts all week, starting with vibrant keynotes from our Executive Leadership team and a dynamic special guest speaker. Enjoy 2.5 days of technical breakout sessions, User Group meetings, Product Advisory Councils, live demos and much more.
2. Get the most from your OpenText EIM investment – We will be focused on delivering high quality, relevant technical sessions, on topics that span all OpenText Suites and solutions, as well as customer stories, strategy roadmap sessions and User Group meetings to help you to leverage your EIM Investment to its fullest.
3. Learn how others are doing it – With hundreds of attendees, you can network with OpenText experts, partners, industry peers, and other customers to gain insightful information, make connections and continue your Digital World journey.
4. Develop your skills – OpenText offers a wide variety of training courses and workshops at Enterprise World. Choose the courses that are right for your team and invest in the EIM skills that matter most to your organization.
5. Prepare for the future – Come and learn about our strategy, roadmaps, and future direction and see live demos in our dynamic Enterprise Expo. Learn how to get the most out of OpenText Release 16 and get educated on new capabilities such as Connected Workspaces, Business Network Analytics, and more.
6. Get Connected – Learn about the OpenText ecosystem, OpenText partner solutions, and how to couple the power of your existing solutions with your Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management systems.
7. Enterprise Expo – Watch live demos, attend snappy technical and how-to sessions, meet and mingle with all attendees and have fun while getting fully integrated into the OpenText experience.
8. Have one-on-one time with OpenText professionals – Given the user-centric and technical focus at this year’s conference, OpenText will bring a record number of product engineers and technical services professionals onsite to meet with, educate, and assist attendees. Take this opportunity to spend some time with us to help you with your Digital Transformation.
9. Visit our Innovation Lab – This is your opportunity to test the next generation of EIM technology, provide input, and help shape the future of OpenText.
10. Get educated at our Developer Lab – A recent addition to OpenText Enterprise World, our Developer Lab helps OpenText users develop applications, processes, and integrations across OpenText product lines. Come and learn how to extend your EIM platform—and tailor your EIM solutions for maximum effectiveness.
More information and registration details here.