Join the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) for GLOBE 2020 ─ North America's largest and longest-running sustainability conference, routinely attracting over 10,000 guests from around the world. GLOBE 2020 will focus on the global climate, with a laser focus on impact, action and outcomes. This year, the event will be comprised of a Forum (conference), an Innovation Showcase (tradeshow) and GLOBE Exchange (a B2B matchmaking event):
- GLOBE Exchange (February 10): GLOBE Exchange is a one-day, B2B match-making event held prior to the official start of the conference. Attendees participating in GLOBE Exchange will have access to B2B activities designed to connect them to investors, cleantech innovators and talent.
- Innovation Showcase (February 11-12): Coupled with the GLOBE Forum, the Innovation Showcase is an international exhibition that features cleantech companies showcasing their products and services to buyers and investors.
- GLOBE Forum (February 11-13): GLOBE Forum is a sustainability conference that attracts over 17,000 visitors from around the world. The GLOBE Forum in 2020 will feature the following themes: Climate Crisis; Sustainability as Strategy; Energy Transformation; Circular Economy and Mobilizing Capital.
GLOBE 2020 will bring together people from diverse sectors across the economy, leading to unparalleled networking opportunities. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet corporate executives, strategic investors, cleantech entrepreneurs, young trailblazers and government leaders. The TCS will participate with incoming Trade Commissioners from around the world as well as representatives from Export Development Canada (EDC), Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and other partner organizations as part of Trade Team Canada.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Jenny Karnjanavijaya, specializes in the clean technologies sector from the TCS Regional Office in Vancouver, British Columbia. She can provide information on this and other events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.