You are invited to take part in the virtual program for the Broadcasting Technology Virtual Mission to Europe 2020 led by the Government of Ontario, Canada.
The mission includes a commercial delegation of 10 leading and innovative broadcasting technology companies and is supported by Ontario’s European Trade and Investment Offices in London, Paris and Munich as well as the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service at Global Affairs Canada.
The following virtual program and events will take place on the dedicated Ontario Broadcasting Technology Matchmaking platform:
- 1:1 meetings and networking (platform is open to book meetings now – meetings will take place starting Monday, September 14th, 2020)
- Future of Broadcasting Technology Seminar including top-rated speakers such as Colin Bannon, CTO, BT's Global division (Wednesday, September 16th, 3:00pm-4:30pm CET)
- Ontario Company Pitching Sessions (Thursday, September 17th, 3:00pm-4:00pm CET)
To learn more about the Ontario Broadcasting Technology sector, browse the Ontario company profiles, book 1:1 meetings with Ontario delegates and attend the “Future of Broadcasting Technology Seminar” and “Ontario Company Pitching Sessions” you can register for free on the platform here.
For ease of reference, please find very short descriptions of each of the Ontario delegate companies below. To learn more about each company and to book 1:1 meetings you can click the company name below or look up the company profile on the platform under “Participants”.
For questions, please contact Philipp Kornitzky, Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation, and Trade at email@example.com or +1 (416) 428-2569
Event organised by
Delegation: Ontario Broadcasting Technology Mission to Europe 2020
- ARTH Media Augmented Reality Holographic Telepresence (ARHT) Media offers an end-to-end solution for premium holographic telepresence used by innovative corporations and governments globally.
- Avateq provides industry leading RF signal analyzers for terrestrial and satellite broadcasting delivering 24/7 remote signal monitoring for all major TV broadcast networks in the USA and Canada.
- Bannister Lake specializes in the aggregation, management, and distribution of real-time data with the flagship product “Chameleon” used by leading broadcasters including CBC, CTV, Corus and Bell Media to control and display news, election results, public health data and more.
- Dejero is a global leader in live video transport and real-time data transfer and two-time Emmy Award winner. Dejero’s technology aggregates diverse connectivity paths including cellular, satellite and broadband into a virtual ‘network of networks’ used by broadcast and media organizations around the world including Disney-ABC, NBC, CBC, Aljazeera, and NHK.
- IO Industries provides cutting-edge ultra-high resolution digital video equipment designed for synchronized, multi-camera applications, such as volumetric video capture and light field capture, motion analysis and event replay used by companies like Microsoft and Sky Sports to create high quality AR/VR content.
- MASV provides the fastest and most reliable way for videographers and creators to deliver time critical massive (20GB+) files to clients including Audi, Shimano, BAFTA and TYT.
- Q5X leader in wireless audio solutions for challenging applications such as sports, broadcast and entertainment providing a line of audio transmitters unparalleled in comfort, strength, and concealability controlled by a industry leading computer-based remote control system.
- Soundpays is a cutting-edge, mobile engagement solution utilizing ultrasonic soundwave technology to connect consumers directly to advertising or broadcast content in real time allowing viewers to respond to calls-to-action, including single-touch “see now – buy now” purchases. Key clients include Cadillac Fairview (Canada’s largest mall operator), Swisscom and Visa.
- SSIMWAVE helps the top OTTs, Broadcasters and MVPDs in the world deliver exception video quality at the lowest possible cost using their Emmy-award winning algorithm to assess whether a source file for both LIVE and VOD content is worth processing further. With an ability to work with all formats, resolutions, dynamic ranges content, viewer types and devices, SSIMWAVE’s technology monitors video for more than 35MM subscribers in North America and Europe.- Videolinq is a streaming video platform to distribute live video to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and many other destinations featuring real time closed captioning on live stream, ad insertion, and many other powerful features used by a variety of organizations (including broadcasters, production companies, governments and corporations) aiming to grow their online audience for live video.