This position has now been filled. Thank you for your interest.
Coastal Delight Fine Food and Drinks is a Vancouver based company specialized in exporting and distributing high quality food and drink products from Canada to Asia and Europe. We recently opened subsidiary Coastal Delight Fine Food and Drinks B.V. in the Hague, Netherlands, to focus on the marketing and sales in Europe, particularly the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and UK.
DEPARTMENT : Sales & Marketing
REPORTING TO： President
POSITION：: Sales & Marketing Representative:
LOCATION : Den Haag, NL
JOB TYPE： Part-Time
Contract HOURS : 16 hours/week
START： August 2017
COMPENSATION: Base salary plus bonus
Reporting to the President, this position is responsible for executing marketing and sales plans in Europe to enhance the market presence and brand image of Coastal Delight and its product brands, and consistently delivering sales growth in defined strategic markets including but not limited to the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and UK.
- Accountable for managing and developing the Company’s marketing media and materials for the European market, including but not limited to marketing brochures, website, social media and other online marketing programs.
- Plan and execute results oriented marketing campaigns. Develop measurable objectives and metrics to monitor and communicate progress and success of the campaigns.
- Attend industry and market segment trade shows to enhance brand image, establish and maintain customer contacts, and learn from other industry players.
- Conduct market researches and analyze the Company’s products lines’ competitiveness in terms of quality, pricing, packaging, sales channels etc.
- Liaise with customers in the European market to generate sales, follow up orders, provide customer service support and maintain CRM database.
- Assist in label review and other compliance related review.
- Assist in VAT reporting and other reporting tasks.
- Creative thinker, with experience of taking ideas into action and delivering results
- Advanced knowledge and experience of marketing concepts, processes and functions
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with social media
- Good customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-driven, able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of and interest in food and drinks industry, in particularly wine, spirits and beer
- English and Dutch language abilities at professional level, German language ability is an asset
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com