At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced laser projectors and LED system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Product Developer, Electrical role calls for an individual help us sustain and improve our electronic systems for professional video projection and LED display systems. You will be a key member of the electrical team supporting the next generation of the most advanced display electronic solutions in the world.
- EOL component selection, test and implementation
- Perform schematic capture and oversee the layout of your design
- Board and system level debugging with a focus on root cause
- Harness specification creation
- System level interconnect creation
- Creation of engineering reports
- Field support of all current products
- Support onsite manufacturing
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in electronics and PCB design
- Hardware design including digital and analog circuitry
- Understanding of PCBA manufacturing, assembly and test processes
- Proficient with use of lab instrumentation – oscilloscopes, probes, meters, supplies
- Experience reworking fine pitch components on printed circuit boards
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.
START YOUR APPLICATION