Priva are looking for pro-active problem solvers, AGILE culture advocates, start-up culture comfortable, risk-taking, data-driven ambitious game-changers.
Innovation is one of the 4 core values within Priva. To make innovation concrete (and not to have it as an abstract, strategic buzzword), we need focus and a different development cycle (other than traditional technology development with constant customer interaction and experiments). This is the reason for the creation of Priva Horti Innovation Labs. The name says it all: we are proudly part of Priva, focusing on the Horti market, where new services are being developed in a controlled experimental environment.
It is Priva's vision that digital services will to a large extent create value in the coming decades for our current (more than 10,000) Horti and Indoor customers and beyond. This vision is (of course) based on the input of our customers.
This is how we combine our domain knowledge and our large client base with the ability to deliver new services quickly and with scalability in mind.
Developer (BE focus)
Required experience: Azure, C#, Visual Studio, .Net Core
- Build rock solid software by using existing and new technology.
- Be experimental and work with extremely short development cycles.
- Build and manage your own roadmap and experience unlimited freedom to explore improvements and add ons.
Developer (FE focus)
- Develop user savvy data services that add value to our customers and that are easy and appealing to use.
- With constant iterations and customer interaction, you improve our services everyday.
- We work in small, focused teams and FE and BE engineers help each other if required.
We offer you a remuneration package that matches your level of experience, the ambition of our team and your contribution to the team. You get a lot of freedom, you show a lot of commitment and determination.
What kind of people are we looking for?
Pro-active problem solvers, AGILE culture advocates, start-up culture comfortable, risk-taking, data-driven ambitious game-changers. To achieve this, we are looking for people for several positions to strengthen our team.
Since we like to do things a bit different, we prefer personal contact above lengthy job profiles.
Send in your application (resume and elevator pitch as to why we need you) to: Walter.Doorduin@priva.com / +31 6 300 78 316