Are you experienced in managing a service team, detail-oriented, energetic, flexible and ready for a new challenge? Then Priva Canada are looking for you!
We currently have an opening for the position of Service Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, Commercial. We are looking for a personable, detail-oriented service manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will lead the service team by providing excellent customer service experiences .You must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative environment.
- Oversee all service employees
- Delegate and direct service tasks; monitor the progress of all current and pending projects
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge concerns and work process matters (for both employees and customers)
- Contribute to overall strategy and direction of the service department
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and ensure continual employee development
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in a related field of study
- Previous experience in a innovative, technology driven environment
- Technical aptitude
- A dynamic leader with a proven track record in customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven
- Strong customer service and salesmanship skills
- Previous experience in horticulture considered an asset
Why consider Priva?
- Competitive compensation
- A rewarding work environment that will challenge you and help you grow your career.
- We are a global company with local roots.
- We are committed to designing a better future for our clients.
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
For more information and to apply, visit the website